The City of Cape Town has announced that the Sixth Supplementary Valuation (SV06) to the 2012 General Valuation Roll for the Financial Year 2014/15 is open for public inspection from tomorrow 21st March till 30 April 2015.
Properties selected based on this criteria
- Was incorrectly omitted from the Valuation Roll
- Has been included in the municipality after the last general valuation
- Has been sub-divided or consolidated after the last general valuation
- Has undergone a substantial increase or decrease in market value
- Was substantially incorrectly valued in the last general valuation
Any property owner or person who so desires may lodge an objection with the municipal manager, in respect of properties valued on the SV06 Roll.
Follow the link below on learn more on How to Object and a list of where to submit the objection.
Please do not hesitate to contact Joan Ross on 021 712 7002 0r 083 419 5301 for a property valuation and market analysis reports to substantiate your objection.
City of Cape Town has produced their 2nd Supplementary Valuation Roll. Objections need to be submitted on or before the end of April.Information obtained from www.cityofcapetown.gov.za