DOWNLOAD and print (A4 size pdf) the colouring entry form (see link below)
(or collect one from the Bergvliet or Tokai or Claremont or Fish Hoek Chas Everitt office)
Hand in your completed entry in either at our Chas Everitt office in Meadowridge Park ‘n Shop Centre
or the office on Tokai Road or you scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will display the entries at the offices over the Easter Weekend in our shop windows.
Multiple winners will be notified (we will group by age and office).
The prizes will be a number of Easter Hampers of various goodies.
Easter Chas Bear This link will take you to pdf download 🙂
Diep River Community Directory has been launched today on DiepRiver.co.za – Contact Joan Ross for a FREE listing in this directory for your Diep River business. 021 712 7002
This is an exclusive offer from Chas Everitt Cape Town South
Every day we make mistakes that leave our homes vulnerable to a break-in. A burglar will always choose the easiest target and that’s good news for you – it means you have a lot of influence on whether you become a victim or not.
- Hiding keys by doorways – leaving keys near door ways is very risky as you risk someone duplicating your key and breaking in whenever they want.
- Leaving out mail – an overflowing mailbox is a good sign that no one is home as well as it allows criminals to steal your mail and gain personal information.
- Open windows – windows are often the easiest entry point for burglars to access your home as doors can be sturdy and deadlocked.
- Leaving valuables in sight – valuables should be left out sight so that burglars and stored away as expensive items signal that you have money and is a clear indicator to a burglar that your home is worth targeting.
- No visible security – securing your home with burglar bars and visible security measures is a huge deterrent to burglars.
- Not maintaining your yard – a messy yard is a signal to a burglar that you are an easy target as untrimmed trees and hedges make for potential hiding places.
- Updating social media – avoid using social media to let strangers know your whereabouts as you never know who is following you online.
- A lifeless home – leaving lights and the TV / Radio on a timer can signal to a burglar that someone is home.
Download eBook: 8 Home Security Mistakes you’re Making
Cammy is an Australian company that captures motion detected events only, saving you from searching through meaningless footage.
The Diep River blog and Chas Everitt would like to wish all the Diep River residents a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
It’s that time of year where we like to help spread the Christmas Cheer.
Musgrave Park Service Centre, Diep River,
has asked us to assist them in co-ordinating with the neighbouring suburbs as last years Pamper Hamper
was such a huge success and enjoyed by all.
It’s been a tough year financially for many folks at the home and the service centre has suggested that 2015 gifts be essential toiletries needed daily.
Deodorant, toothpaste and soap are some of the items mentioned.
If you wish to contribute edible items like biscuits, chocolates and juice, you can email email@example.com
or call the Chairperson Citty on 012 712 8722 or 084 723 2203. Kindly drop off any donations before the 11 December 2015 at the Chas Everitt Constantia Office, Shop 26, Park ‘n Shop Centre, Cnr. Firgrove Way & Howard Drive, Meadowridge.
The Fete & Food Fair will take place at Adam’s Farm, 2 Victoria Road, Plumstead on the 31 October 2015 from 9am – 2pm. Live entertainment will be available as well as food stalls, white elephant, kiddies activities and much more. For more information contact Pat Baudains on 021 797 4758.
Light, bright and spacious:
This Chelsea home is filled with charm and character. The beautiful open plan living spaces has great flow to the outdoor entertainment spaces. The patio has a built-in braai and drop down awnings to shelter you from the wind. The lounge and dining areas are separated by the newly installed wood and anthracite burning fireplace. The porcelain tiles add an extra feel of luxury to this room with it’s large windows and picturesque view of the pool. Add the lush green garden and koi pond for a touch of serenity. Read more about this Diep River property for sale.
Contact Chas Everitt agent Joan Ross on 021 712 7002 / 083 419 5301 for further queries.