Back by popular demand is the second edition of Jack Black’s Asian Food Night – and boy are our mouths watering!
Expect the same delicious flavours as last year’s sold out event, with signature dishes crafted by our Asian food-obsessed resident chef.
– Young Edamame Beans in the pod with sea salt flakes and Teriyaki sauce (R48)
– Free Range chicken skewers served with our famous satay sauce (R64)
– 100% beef burger patty basted with a hoisan BBQ sauce, on a bed of coleslaw and coriander spring onion curls on a freshly baked seeded bun. Served with our hand cut fries. (R95)
– Tofu ramen with spring onions, beansprouts, cabbage, chilli and a 7 minute egg. (R78)
– Pork belly ramen with spring onions, beansprouts, cabbage, chilli and a 7 minute egg. (R110)
– Spiced duck breast on a fresh Vietnamese salad of rice noodles, carrot, cucumber, bean sprouts and peanuts. (R120)
– Salmon Stack: a sesame-cabbage pancake topped with a fresh cucumber salad and a Thai-style salmon fish cake. (R125)
– Coconut and lime panna cotta with black sesame brittle. R48
Due to the nature of the event we will be setting aside our regular a la carte menu and serving off the evening’s special menu only.
Date: 7 February 2018
Venue: Jack Black Beer, 10 Brigid Road, Diep River
This post is sponsored by Chas Everitt Cape Town South